Well, I'm not gaining anymore but I'm not losing either. i started tracking my food again. I've been pretty inconsistent in the past. I need to get in some exercise too. I have been real busy. I had company for awhile and then I was gone. Now I am behind in school. The semester is almost over so things should settle down a little in a few weeks. My stress level this past month was all I could handle at times. Things are a little better with that now. Thank goodness!!! Also, part of my problem is that I am back to a point where I can stand myself - not happy with myself - but I don't hate myself (and by liking myself and hating myself - I mean what I see in the mirror - I'm okay with the rest of who I am. lol) so it makes it easier to slack. :)
Thanks for the encouraging remarks. It really helps!
Hope you are all doing great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go in the right direction. I find when I hate myself (totally get the feeling) it is harder to do the right thing for my body like working out and eating right.
It really is the small choices we make along the way that equal the BIG results in the end! You don't have to do anything major or crazy. you don't have to be extreme or fanatical. You do have to make a concious decision with everything you do/eat. Keep pressing in and moving forward. a backslide is just a speedbump unless you make it a mountain you're unwilling to climb. :0) i know i know... i'm almost like the dahli lama or something right? LOL (i'm sure i spelled that wrong)
Post a Comment