Saturday, May 8, 2010
Not the best month...
Well, I finally finished my last final and decided it was time to face reality and step on the scale. I am not only up for the month, but for the whole competition. One thing this taught me is that I have to learn to deal with stress without turning to food. School doesn't usually put me over the edge until finals week. However, there are other issues I am dealing with that are not going away. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. It seems like I have been through some crazy stuff in my life and none of it affected me like this. (sigh) Robyn is here now, so I will do better. She is so devoted that she keeps me going. However, I would love to hear suggestion from anyone who has a moment. This is the last month everyone. Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment