Monday, August 31, 2009

The beginning

Okay, so a few friends have joined this group so here I am. I have struggled with my weight for a long time so it is time to get serious and do something besides complain!

2 comments:

Karilynn said...

Hi Ellura! So fun to see you here! I don't know if you remember me, I sat a couple seats down from you with an ornery 1 year old in relief society the other day! I'm so excited that you have decided to do this. It is a fantastci opportunity to change your life. Wehn we started the comp in January I started DETERMINED to DO IT THIS TIME!!! By June I was down 50 lbs and had won A LOT of money. The number one thing that made it different than every other time I had tried to lose weight was that I LET GO OF ALL MY EXCUSES and JUST DID IT!! No trying... "trying" is out the window. If you want to succeed you have to DO IT!! I KNOW YOU CAN!!! Can't wait to watch you melt away!
:o) GOOD LUCK!!

Vicki said...

I love it -- "time to get serious and do something besides complain!"
Amen -- let's do it!