I have been faithful about writing down my food for about 2 1/2 weeks now. I am tracking calories and trying to stay under 1500 right now. I had 2 days that I went over so I am okay with that. I have also cut way back on sugar so I am super excited about that achievment. Right now the couple things I am trying to do is stay under 1500 calories per day. When my weight drops a little, then the calories will drop also. I am trying to get in 6-8 glasses of water a day and exercise 5 times a day. Right now, the exercise is the tough part for me. My weight right now is 185 so I have lost 9 pounds from my highest weight which was about a month ago.
My husband left town today for 2 weeks so he will be gone for Thanksgiving. I am really disappointed but I have several of my kids in town and we will have fun. My poor husband though will probably be pretty bored.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment