Friday, November 12, 2010

I am still alive

So I had a very difficult time for awhile. I kept thinking I was so bad at handling stress but now that things have calmed down I realize that it was not stress but fear. My youngest had a very violent ex and it was a difficult time. My weight hit an all time high of 194 and now I am in the process of trying to get down again. Right now I am highly motivated and I am hoping to keep up the momentum.

I am weighing in over email with some friends from Washington State. Yesterdays weigh in was 188.6. I finally got under the 190 mark. I guess that is a little progress. At least the weight is moving in the right direction again...

1 comment:

Moi said...

I am so glad you are still alive. I missed you. Keep blogging girl!!