Tuesday, December 8, 2009
This last week was extremely busy. I didn't eat as good as I wanted - some days better than others. However, I did get in some exercise. I decided that even though I couldn't get my hour a day in I could do something - ended up getting on the treadmill for about 20 min a day. I think that really helped. I had my last final yesterday and gave my last presentation - one day left of school but all I have to do is show up. YEAH!!!!! I am excited to concentrate on my weight loss again and think about Christmas - turned on some Christmas music this morning and am trying to catch up on some neglected stuff. Wishing you all a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Treadmill! Good for you. Can you do 20 minutes for me too?
Congratulations on finishing up school...I am sure it will be so nice to not have that pressure for a while.
Great job girl. You are on the right track! I'm so glad the stress of school is over...at least for now! Good luck over the Holidays!
Awesome. Way to smeak in some exercise. Something is better than nothing right?
Post a Comment