Monday, December 21, 2009

The Senior Discount - OUCH

So I decided I would go to the local rec center to exercise while family is in town - with a little persuasion from Robyn of course. It is much easier than trying to get on the treadmill at home with a bunch of kids running around. The babies love to throw toys on the front of the treadmill and watch them fly off the back while I am trying to get my workout in.

So I ask how much the punch card costs for the rec center and they ask me if I am over 50. hmmm I guess those people who keep saying I look so young are just being polite. But what can I say - it saved me $10 bucks. So I guess being a senior citizen is okay for today. :)

Robyn and I had lunch with Karilynn today and had a wonderful time. And for those of you who were wondering - no we did not eat the bread sticks at The Olive Garden. :)

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

LOL!! You are killing me smalls! ;o)

Karilynn said...

But we MIGHT have eaten the little mints they give you as a token of their appreciation!

Moi said...

That is, umm, great that you got a discount. Hey savings is savings. At least you weren't vain and ate your way through the problem!!!