
sep 187.4
oct 183.6
nov 179.0
dec 175.2
loss for month 3.8 lbs
loss for contest 12.2
well, my monthly losses are not high but they are consistant. I was a little worried because I was up a little after Thanksgiving but it came right back off. Hope you all had a good month!
4 comments:
Congrats! You have lost 12 lbs in 3 months!! WAY TO GO!!
That's aweseome that it came right back off! We have almost made it thru the end of the year! Congrats!!
You are doing an impressive job Ellura! Slow but steady...and I think that is the best way to go for a more permanent weight loss.
great job! i know november was tough for me but i did end up with a loss as well. hope december is just as kind to me.. and you! good luck and enjoy your holiday season.
Post a Comment