Thursday, August 5, 2010
unseen progress...
So I gained 4.6 pounds in the month of July. I really worked hard this week, especially on the between meal snacks. I also started recording my food again and I am following an old weight loss program. I was still up over a pound this week. I had no exercise. I guess this premenapause stuff is a real pain. My monthly visitor is so strong that I could not get any exercise in. (sigh) I am hoping that some of this weight is water weight but I am not counting on it. I am getting so close to the 200s that it is scaring me. I am afraid if I hit that number that there will be no turning back. I will keep up my program this week - and work in more physical activity. The school gym is closed between semesters so I will have to figure something else out. It is really hard to do anything at home with so many people living here and weird schedules to work around. However, when there is a will, there is a way. And sooner or later my changes have got to show on the scale...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you're right... where there is a will there is a way! you can do this Ellura. you're still quite a ways from 200 but it can sneak up on you if you let it. just keep focused each day on what you're eating and get in what physcial activity you can. it's the small things that make the biggest difference. make lots and lots of small GOOD choices and see lots of small GOOD results. problem is it works the same with the BAD> NO MORE BAD! ;0)
Keep diggin in girl. You can do this!
where'd you go girl? you still hangin around there somewhere?????
send me an email.
mindy.miller@dla.mil
Post a Comment