Monday, November 23, 2009

this is going to be a crazy week so thought I would check in - sorry I have not been able to keep up on everyone's blogs but I will have time later this week. I have tons of homework and several tests this week, and of course, Thanksgiving, and a possible trip to see Robyn for the weekend. I am getting close to finals so the work is piling up! Anyway, after Tuesday I will take a few minutes out and check in on everyone. Good luck through the holiday weekend. I plan to eat on Thanksgiving but not gorge myself. And I plan to get on the treadmill. I also expect to be totally on track for the rest of the weekend - I'll be at Robyn's and she is like a machine so I'm sure she will keep me motivated. lol thanks everyone for keeping in touch - I love it!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

wow it sounds like you've got your hands full. Good luck with all of your tests. i hope you ace them all! :0) I hope you enjoy your turkey dinner and some yummy pie!