Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First day of comp



So here is my first weigh in. I was up a little after New Years so glad to be back down. I really want to get into the 160's. I start school on Monday and I am leaving Monday evening after my first class to drive to Rhode Island with my son who is moving out there. I will be gone a week. It will be a tough week traveling. I don't know how I will get any exercise in while I am gone and sitting in a car for 3-4 days will be tough also. Wish me luck. I am sure I will check in sometime along the way. Good luck to everyone with this contest. It is so much easier to lose weight when you have to answer to someone else and when you have so much support. Here is hoping we all have great losses!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thats a nice place to go, RI. My husband had Officer Training there on the base. I loved visiting him when he was there.
Take lots of lite snacks with you. Zero calorie foods like celery and carrots. You can do this. Make it happen and show it to yourself that even on a trip you can do it!!! I believe in you and know that its possible. Have fun and enjoy RI for me : )

Karilynn said...

You have already proven that you can lose 3 lbs a month.. even with school and everything else you do!! I do not doubt that you will see the 160's by next weigh in! So excited to see that pic! :o)

Moi said...

Good luck!! You can do it, I know you can. Have a safe drive too.

Grace said...

Good luck on your drive! I can't wait to celebrate the 160's with you at the February weigh-in!

Mindy said...

ellura, so glad to see you competing again. i always new when i saw your name i'd be smiling. best of luck on your trip. make healthy choices