Yesterday school started. I have 3 classes this semester - 2 of them are online. I had my first calculus class last night. I am a little scared of the class but so far it is okay.
My son and I left home about 11 pm yesterday and drove all night - arrived at Robyn's house this morning. I am spending the day with Robyn and her family but we are leaving again after dinner. My son prefers to drive during the night. We are headed to Rhode Island - he is in the process of moving. I got in a good workout here at Robyn's house - totally happy about it. I don't know if I will get a chance to work out the rest of the week. However, I was told that we will spend a few days sight seeing before I come home and we will have to do a lot of walking. I do not want to come home with a gain! Wish me luck. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment