Thursday, June 17, 2010

I went to the college gym this afternoon. We spent most of the time getting acquainted with the equipment and setting up a weekly schedule, mon-thu (they are only open 4 days now to save money - they lost soooo much funding). 4 days should be good for me. I am not available until the afternoon so I can workout before my evening classes. I also got in 30 min (2 miles) on the treadmill while I was there. It felt great! They give you as much one-on-one time as you need. I may need a lot!!! lol

I have kept track of my food for several days now - another improvement. It is sooo nice to feel like I am in control of my own life again. I still cringe when I think of all that hard work that has been undone the last few months - but it is not the end of the world. Sometimes weight loss doesn't take priority and, for me, it was one of those times. I am excited about this week.

Our house has been a little crazy. My daughter, Robyn, and her 5 kids have been visiting while her husband is deployed. My daughter, Kari, and her 2 yr old son live here. A few days ago my oldest son moved back in - he lost his job. I don't expect he will stay long though. Plus I babysit several more grandkids. We are running out of beds in this house!!! But we have had tons of fun with family get togethers. We had a few times where we had 5 of the 6 kids together, along with their families. As a mom, it doesn't get much better than that!

Here is wishing everyone a great weightloss week (including myself)...

1 comment:

Moi said...

That sounds like a fantasatic mom time and tonnes of fun. As frustrating as family can be, it is so great to be altogether. Have fun.