Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 10th 183.4
June 17th 183.2 - todays TOPS weigh in

Okay, so this isn't great but it is not a gain. I didn't start working at it until yesterday. The stress in my life has calmed down. There are many things I can't control but I did what I could on my end. It has helped. The college I am attending has a gym open to students and I have an apointment this afternoon. They will teach me how to use the equipment and set me up with a program. I have access mon-thu in the afternoons. That should work well with my schedule. My treadmill died and I really miss it! So this should be very helpful.

1 comment:

Moi said...

You go and kick some gym ass!! My greatest wish for you is that you believed in you even half of what I do. You are such a beautiful person.