Thursday, June 10, 2010

TOPS

Well, I have had some stress the last few months and I really let it ruin all my hard work. I know the competition is over and no one will probably read this, but I am going to keep this up on a weekly basis. I am going to be an unofficial member of a TOPS group in Washington with weekly weigh ins. Today is my first weigh in at 183.4. Very discouraging. It took me a whole year working hard to lose 25 pounds and now I have gained most of it back in a matter of a few months. I have really had some stress lately and have been working on handling it better. I'm tired of feeling like I am at the mercy of something I can't control. We'll see if I am more successful dealing with the situation because it is not going away anytime soon!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I for one will keep reading any blogs that people are still posting to, even though the competition is over! I didnt do as well as i would have liked, I got distracted from my goals for a while, so I didnt gain, but I didnt lose as much as i wanted to either. Its definitely a struggle and a process, and figuring out a way to handle the stress (for me its more of the wanting to play and have fun, which usually is including food and alcohol around my place) will really make a huge difference I'm sure! I'm sorry you have been struggling so much, but know that you still have people behind ya cheering you on :)

Jen

Moi said...

I will keep reading sweetie. I feel horrible that you are so down on yourself. It can be discouraging but get back into the game. You can do it. Lets do it together.

Jewel said...

I will still be reading too! I was just out of the loop for everyone the past few weeks.

I know you feel discouraged...but you have not given up and are trying a fresh approach!

That may be just what you need.

I know for me, keeping myself immersed in healthy blogs and material to read has been so motivating.

I did not join the new comp (although I wanted to) but I will still be around and still working to release 30 more pounds as well!!!