June 10th 183.4
June 17th 183.2
June 24th 182.0 - Today
I am down a pound for the week. I don't lose very fast so that is okay for me. I will be much happier to be below 180. That will happen eventually. Life has been much easier lately and for that I am sooooo grateful! I didn't work as hard as I could have on my weight loss but my food choices were decent and I am working out on a regular schedule at the school gym now. The gym is great. They have a few employees to help out and it is kind of like having a personal trainer. They are very supportive and helpful. At Christmas I was running 2 miles. Right now I am running 1/4 mile and it is a little discouraging. However, I still stay on the treadmill for the full 30 min. I'm sure gaining 20 pounds didn't help that any. (sigh) I am looking forward to another productive week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Keep doing it darlin. You can do it. So it wasn't a fabulous week but it was a slow and steady loss week. Much better than a fast and high gain. This is not easy but its so worth it.
Post a Comment