Thursday, July 8, 2010

another "wonderful" week

Okay, so you can see why I can't lose weight for any length of time - up 1.4 lbs for the week. I lose for awhile and then I gain it all back. I really struggle to stay on track for any length of time. I will have to work hard to get that weight off this week so I can make more progress. (sigh) I have never been like this before... strugglilng to stay on track... My exercise has been a little more hit and miss this week. The only time I have to exercise is when my husband is home and wants attention. I am lucky to see him for an hour or two a day so some days I need to be careful where my prioritites are. I will have to make sure I get my workout at home on the days I choose to stay home from the gym. Okay, ready for a another week... a productive one this time! :)

No comments: