Well, I am only down .2 pounds for the week but I am not discouraged. I have been up all week so it was nice to finally get below last weeks weigh-in weight.
I am exercising faithfully again. My group is pushing the food journal so I am trying to follow a point system that includes exercise, food choices, and eating habits. Having to answer to someone again keeps me more focused. The school gym is working out great. I have been walking several days a week also with my youngest daughter (pushing 50 pounds worth of children), and I now have an aerobics workout that I really like. I know it well enough that I can keep the sound down and not wake up the house in the early mornings.
I am excited to be productive again. With me it is always slow but at least I am going in the right direction!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A loss is a loss! you should be damn proud of yourself. it's great your back on the exercise wagon again and hittin it faithfully. honestly i took off extra days this last month and i'm excited that i'm back on track!
Post a Comment