Thursday, July 22, 2010
a better week
I had a better week. I worked things out at home and am back to the gym. I really like the workout. It always feels great when I am done. I am doing some weight and strength training and then I get in as much cardio as I can before they close - between 30-60 min. I have not been working real hard on my food choices right now. I am concentrating on habits - water, snacking, no late night eating, etc.I was down a pound yesterday but I was back up today. I had a late dinner last night (i try to avoid that but school sometimes interferes with my good intentions) so that may be myproblem. Anyway, I am not as discouraged as I have been but I sure would like to see the 170's again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment