Tuesday, September 15, 2009
another week
1 lb loss for the week. I am now sitting at 184. The scale is moving very slow but at least it is moving in the right direction. This week was pretty good. I only got 4 days of exercise in - walking 4 miles in an hour. I'm okay with that. My food was pretty good for the week - went out for ice cream once with my husband, ate 2 brownies one day - other than that it was good. I was extremely hungry one evening so I ate nutrtious snacks... Anyway, tons of homework this week so I have been doing a lot of sitting. I was really hoping the first 10 pounds would come off a little easier but slow is better than nothing! Hope you all had a good week - hopefully this weekend I will have time to check in with everyone. Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congrats on 1 lb! And walking at 4 miles per hour is quite a feat! WAY TO GO!!
Slow is definitely better than nothing -- and really 1 lb per week is pretty darn good :) Congrats on your good week.
Hooray for 1 lb in the right direction!!! Congrats! =)
Moving in the right direction is a good thing!
I'm totally with you on the slow moving scale side of life but you're right it is moving and in the right direction so just keep pushing through! Here's to one more pound lost!
Great Job Ellura! I am so happy that you are seeing something. Good job on eating nutritious snacks instead of eating brownies again. Way to go and hard to do! You rock! See you Sunday!
Post a Comment