"LIFE IS NOT ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. IT IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF." George Bernard Shaw
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Hey, still alive - a much tougher week for me. Doing much better after a phone call from Sarah - thanks Sarah - I needed the encouragement! Hope you have all had a good week - good luck with the monthly weigh-in!
Glad you are alive and hooray for awesome friends. We all have great weeks, and occasionally not so great weeks. Just don't fall off the wagon! ;o) I asked Elise the other day if you were going to walk that 10k and she said she hadn't talked to you! WOULD LOVE to see you at the race! ;o)
MOm, how about you ditch school and come down here for Halloween. Glen and the kids and I are going to run a 5K, you should come with us. Dad can come too.
I am trying to lose weight and keep it off this time. I am hoping to make this more of a lifestyle change and not a crash diet. I have always struggled with my weight but have kept it off most of my life. However, the last ten years I have slowly given up and I don't like the results. So it is time to start taking care of myself.
3 comments:
Glad you are alive and hooray for awesome friends. We all have great weeks, and occasionally not so great weeks. Just don't fall off the wagon! ;o)
I asked Elise the other day if you were going to walk that 10k and she said she hadn't talked to you! WOULD LOVE to see you at the race! ;o)
MOm, how about you ditch school and come down here for Halloween. Glen and the kids and I are going to run a 5K, you should come with us. Dad can come too.
I am glad I could help Ellura because you've definitely helped me too. Hang in there and you will see the results you are looking for.
Post a Comment