Saturday, September 19, 2009
okay - I usually only write on this thing once a week and then enjoy checking on everyone else in the contest throughout the week. However, this week I have been bad about checking on all of you so hope you forgive me - school was pretty tough on me this week. I kind of blew things last night and this morning but am ready to get back on track. I haven't stepped on the scale to see how bad it is but I'm sure it will go back down. Thanks so much everyone for all your support! k - gotta get back to the books - another test on Monday and 2 papers to write.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck with your test! And I am glad you only blew things for an evening and morning... I blew things for an entire week before I decided I needed to just do it.
Good luck on test. School can be so stressful. Just don't let it get the best of you. Put that night and morning behind u and just move on.
Post a Comment