"LIFE IS NOT ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. IT IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF." George Bernard Shaw
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Just wanted to check in for the week. I'm following a new plan and it is going good. My last week was tough but this week is much better! Hope you are all having a successful weight-loss week.
I am trying to lose weight and keep it off this time. I am hoping to make this more of a lifestyle change and not a crash diet. I have always struggled with my weight but have kept it off most of my life. However, the last ten years I have slowly given up and I don't like the results. So it is time to start taking care of myself.
2 comments:
Thanks for checking in!
Melissa
http://melissadavisphotography.com/anewme
Keep it up Ellura! We can do this! Thanks for the call the other day. You are my good friend. Thanks for being there. I hope I can always recipricate!
Post a Comment