"LIFE IS NOT ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. IT IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF." George Bernard Shaw
Monday, October 19, 2009
so my last few days have not been good but this morning I feel good and back on track - a little frustrated with myself - but time to quit fretting about the damage and think about progress again. (sigh) I've been reading through several blogs - sounds like we are headed for a good month again!
It sounds like a few of us were struggling these last few weeks. Glad to hear you’re back on track! Me too!!! YAY US! Work hard this week and lets see some good results!
I am trying to lose weight and keep it off this time. I am hoping to make this more of a lifestyle change and not a crash diet. I have always struggled with my weight but have kept it off most of my life. However, the last ten years I have slowly given up and I don't like the results. So it is time to start taking care of myself.
2 comments:
It sounds like a few of us were struggling these last few weeks. Glad to hear you’re back on track! Me too!!! YAY US! Work hard this week and lets see some good results!
I think most of us struggle a lot. Hence we all still have more weight to loose. Keep up the progress, don't let the damage get you down.
Post a Comment