"LIFE IS NOT ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. IT IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF." George Bernard Shaw
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
okay, time for my weekly post. I'm leaving for Omaha in a few days. I'm really excited! I have had some medical issues lately but I have kept on track with my food intake. My exercise has suffered some but not drastically. I feel pretty good about everything still. Good luck with your weigh ins!
Thanks for you constant support and friendship Ellura! I am so glad we are friends...even if you could be my mom! j/k But really I need your friendship and am so happy you and I are Buds! Keep up the good work in Omaha!
I am trying to lose weight and keep it off this time. I am hoping to make this more of a lifestyle change and not a crash diet. I have always struggled with my weight but have kept it off most of my life. However, the last ten years I have slowly given up and I don't like the results. So it is time to start taking care of myself.
2 comments:
Thanks for you constant support and friendship Ellura! I am so glad we are friends...even if you could be my mom! j/k But really I need your friendship and am so happy you and I are Buds! Keep up the good work in Omaha!
have a time time in omaha! good luck @ weigh in also!
Post a Comment