Okay, so I did about as good as I expected but not as good as I hoped for. However, since we started this competition I have made some good changes. I have cut way back on my soda consumption. I quit buying candy bars every time I went to the grocery store - in fact I have only had sugar free candy and that is very rare. I am on a regular exercise schedule now also. So I have had some great improvements. I have not used a regular program but I hope to start one this week - I've lost a few needed pages from the book I want to use, "How to Lower Your Fat Thermostat." It worked great for me after I had my last baby (21 years ago). lol I guess I have slowly put it all back on and have been too discouraged to try again over the last few years. So I really do appreciate everyone's positivie comments.
beginning weight 187.4
oct weigh in 183.6
total loss 3.8 lbs
beginning weight 187.4
oct weigh in 183.6
total loss 3.8 lbs

5 comments:
I hope you got what you were looking for with your weight loss. Yes your right it is hard to lose weight by yourself but with all these people we are sure to be a loser. I am always going to try my best and I will never give up. I hope you do the same. Good luck!
Congratulations on the loss. Feels good, doesn't it? :o)
well it sounds like you are on the right track! it's those little things that, over time, add up to be big things!
Ellura!! I love that you are changing your life and making healthier choices because that really is what this competition is all about! Congrats on losing nearly 4 lbs. AND I would love to see you at the race in Loveland on the 11/7!!
Here's to a new month and healthy cloices! I think this month will be a great one. Keep working hard!
Post a Comment