Sunday, November 1, 2009


I am really excited. I have been sitting at 180 for 2 weeks so was sooooo excited when I finally broke that number today. Especially cause it finally happened on weigh in day. I did great through Halloweeen because I was so worried about the weigh in. I let myself have only a few fun size candies throughout the week - only 4 altogether. A year ago it would have been at least 4 everytime I put my hand in the candy bowl. Thank goodness for small acievements.


Sep weigh in 187.4

oct weigh in 183.6

nov weigh in 179

3 comments:

Moi said...

What a great weigh in day surprise!! Congrats on the loss and in the control on the Halloween candy!!

Karilynn said...

Congrats on reaching a new tens digit!! And on avoiding the binge eating Halloween Candy cycle that we've ALL been a part of on many occasions!!

Robyn said...

Good Job! It is so awesome when the numbers on the scale reflect all of your hard work!