Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Inspector Gadget Shoes
So, I was talking to my son today and I told him I got some new shoes. When he found out how much they cost he said, Wow mom, are they lined with gold? When I laughed and said no he said they better be Inspector Gadget Shoes then. LOL Well, maybe that is just what I need to get back into shape - inspector gadget shoes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Go Go Inspector Gadget!!!! Mmmm who said this to you? I can only guess. I am happy you got some good shoes though. Call me or I will call you, its been too long!
Dadadada da Inspector Gadget..doodododoododoooo...LOL, we used to watch that cartoon getting ready for work...haha.
Thanks for the comment. Push-ups are intimidating, I find. When I started P90X, I could only do 1/2 of one...LOL. I KNOW! And in 8 weeks, I'm doing 10 staggard foot ones (that's one foot on the ground) PLUS the other ones in the workout. P90X rocks!
Where can I get a pair of those? Sounds like fun to me... just the ticket to having success.
I need some inspector gadget shoes that do my house cleaning while I am working out :)
Post a Comment