Friday, November 13, 2009

Time to check in again - We are half way through the month already. I'm not sure how that happened without me realizing it. I'm still hanging in there and plugging slowly away. I have started getting up an hour earlier so I have an hour to get on my treadmill before I have to get my granddaughter up and off to school. So far it has been working out for me. I think I might go buy a new pair of walking shoes today. My current ones are so old and worn that the walk is getting to be a bit miserable. So I guess if I really want to do this, I need a decent pair of shoes. Sounds like a good excuse to me. Hey, thanks to all of you for your support - I really appreciate it. Hope you all have a great weight-loss-month!!!

4 comments:

Karilynn said...

Yes!! Please buy new ones.. you deserve it.. maybe dump the old ones in a trash bin on the way home from the store so you won't be tempted to revert back to them! ;o)

Moi said...

Treat yourself. You joints will thank you. It makes exercise so much more enjoyable.

Vicki said...

I can't believe we are already half way through the month either! It is going so fast.
And I definitely agree that if your old shoes are making your walk miserable -- you need to new ones. It is not a splurge, but a healthy choice ;)

Sarah said...

You rock Ellura!