Tuesday, November 17, 2009

YEAH!!! New Shoes!

Went to the Runners Roost and was fitted for a pair of shoes today. My hips and shins feel much better but the bottom of my feet hurt. I guess I need to break them in. Anyway, did a short walk/run on the treadmill today and will shoot for an hour again tomorrow. And sorry to tell you Karilynn - but I kept the old ones. I can't seem to part with them yet. :)

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

I knew you wouldn't.. but I was hoping. ;o) Those old things are going to be the death of your joints! ;o) What if you bronze them or something?

Ellura said...

Okay, I'm laughing! don't worry, they don't get much use now - not my usual choice for shoes when I am out and about. :)

Vicki said...

Hooray for new shoes! I am sure your whole body is thanking you -- and will be more so once you have them completely broken in.