Saturday, November 7, 2009
So I went with Elise and Karilynn to the race in Loveland today and while they ran, I walked a 10 K. I did the whole 6 miles at 4mph and it felt great. I was the only walker in the 10 k race so I was a little embarrassed, but it still felt great. And it was so fun to finally meet Karilynn. For those of you who have not met her - she looks totally awesome! All of her hard work has really paid off! I was excited to finally meet someone from this contest instead of just talking to them through the blog - very fun. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Way to go. Never be embarrassed when you are exercing. You were moving and that was great!!!
Congrats on doing a 10k -- that is awesome.
Glad you got to meet Karilynn too... I feel like I know her after 2 of these BL comps, but I haven't ever really met anyone in the group face to face either.
that's a lot of walking! congrats!
It was SO fun to have you there! I didn't post the picture of all three of us because I knew you didn't want me to. But YOU were there! Yeah! Great Job Ellura! I love having you AND Sarah with me on this journey! Keep up the good work! Yeah for being in the 170s!!! Good luck on the last two weeks of the month!
I agree. Never be embarrassed about exercising. There are so many people out there that don't even try. It makes me want to clap harder for the people that are out there doing their best, even though they may not be in the best shape. AND...how exciting to break into the next weight decade! That is so awesome!
Post a Comment