Okay, so I have been keeping track of my food choices for the past few weeks but since I have been sick I have not been great about my eating. I don't know why it is so hard to build good habits. I was doing great until my routine was screwed up... Also, I struggle on days that I have school. I was gone from 3:00-8:00 and then I was starving and ate really bad so this is a little embarrassing. I decided that posting this will keep me on track.
Monday
B: 1 cup oatmeal, w/ 1/4 cup blueberries, and 1/4 cup 1% milk + 2 cups water
S: 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese, 1 cutie + 2 cups water
L: 1 egg on top of an organic whole wheat toast, homemade applesauce, and green pepper strips + 2 cups water
S: 6 McDonalds chicken nuggets and diet coke (I know, I was on the run and needed some protien before my calculus test) Not a good choice but wouldn't have cared if I stuck with a good dinner. Any ideas on how to handle this would be great - I try to keep a little grilled chicken in the fridge for these days but I didn't have any.
D: after 8:00 pm (waay too late) Wrap with flour tortilla, thin strips of steak, grilled peppers, onions, and pineapple, 1 tsp fat free sour cream and 1 Tablespoon salsa. 1 serving 60 calorie tortilla chips. Dinner would have been a better choice if I used my whole grain wraps instead of the home made tortillas - they were really high in fat, calories, and refined carbs.
S: 1/2 cup ice cream - this is where I really blew it. I sent it home with my daughter so it won't tempt me anymore.
No exercise for the day. I can't seem to manage that on the days I have my tests.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't get so down on yourself. I totally get the eating bad when you are sick. I just posted about it.
One option I would give to you is the McCrappies salads. I love the Thai one with grilled chicken. They have enough sweet chilli sauce on the chicken I don't even use the dressing.
Hope tomorrow goes better.
I agree that McD's has some pretty good salads and if you get them with grilled chicken they're pretty low in calories. They also have yogurt parfaits and you can always get a grilled chicken sandwich and ask them to hold the mayo.
Post a Comment