Monday, March 22, 2010

I hate stress!!!!

Okay, so I should be doing homework but my youngest daughter stopped by today and has some serious problems. I was worried about her and her son and what did I do? I went and ate of course. Then I was sitting here thinking how her problems stem from bad decisions she has made. It doesn't make the problems any less serious but they could have been avoided. I was pretty frustrated because her decisions affect a lot of people besides herself. But then I had to laugh. My weight is caused by my bad decisions. And the health problems that come with being overweight can also affect other members of the family. I've seen that with my parents and if I'm not careful I'll be doing the same to my family. Isn't it horrible when we see ourselves doing the same thing we condem others of doing? :)

3 comments:

Jessica B said...

No I dont thinkits horrible because you have REALIZED that you are guilty and are taking step toward mending these errors on your own and NOT expecting other to. You are taking control now and that is a very brave thing!

Moi said...

Oh darlin. I feel your pain, I do I do. Realizing what you did was bad is a step in the right direction. We are allowed to slip up, if they are few and far between you will be fine.

Brandy said...

Sometimes the mistakes others are making cause us to come to those realizations that our own lives are not going exactly right. But isn't good to be able to come to that realization and then learn and grow from there. Hope your daughter will come to her own realizations soon and grow and learn too. And hopefully her situation now will not take too big of a toll on her or you.