Tuesday, March 16, 2010
I'm doing much better again. I'm eating better - finally!!!!! I also found an exercise cd that i like. I used to have a Kathy Smith Cd but I lost it and the new one I had - well, I wasn't coordinated for it. lol Then I got another one that wasn't much of a workout. So now I have one of the biggest loser cd's. I felt great after using it this morning. My granddaughter shows up at 5:30 am and once she goes back to sleep I get my workout in. It is working pretty good. We have great weather so I am hoping to get out today for a walk too. I would like to start running again - we'll see how that goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
don't you just LOVE LOVE LOVE the sunshine? I have been on cloud nine today. went out for two walks just because it was so nice out. i plan to capitalize on all of this sun before it turns into blistering heat. glad to hear you're back on track! stick with it girl! you can do this!!!
mindy- signed in as jack
Glad you are enjoying the biggest loser cds. AND that you picked yourself back up! GO ELLURA!
Post a Comment