Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Nothing exciting to say but I wanted to check in. I am so glad I spent some time yesterday checking up on everyone. It really helps my motivation!!!! Plus everyone has all these inspiring things to say. I'm kind of boring (and I whine too much). I have never had problems losing wieght in the past, but this time seems to be soooo much harder and I really don't want to give up. This last week has been difficult. Both grandkids that I watch have been sick, I was sick, and I babysat 7 days a week cause no one else would take the sick kids. Plus I did something to my neck so moving is difficult. I figured the stretching in the exercises was probably good for me so I have been faithful with it. I slept in today though cause I have been exhausted so I guess I better get going and start my workout. I really am feeling good again though. I had a good workout yesterday morning and then went for a walk in the afternoon. My food choices were also good. Today I will start tracking again - that helps me keep track of my water intake too. What I really would like to accomplish is to make this a part of my life instead of having all my stupid setbacks - they come way too often. I keep picking myself back up and getting on track so at this point I am happy for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment