"LIFE IS NOT ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. IT IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF." George Bernard Shaw
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
today was a good day - got my workout in, drank 10 glasses of water, and tracked my food. YEAH!!!!!!! Even had some major stress going on today and headed for the junk to handle the stress - then I realized what I was doing and changed my mind. There is some hope for me yet. :)
I am trying to lose weight and keep it off this time. I am hoping to make this more of a lifestyle change and not a crash diet. I have always struggled with my weight but have kept it off most of my life. However, the last ten years I have slowly given up and I don't like the results. So it is time to start taking care of myself.
1 comment:
Way to turn down the junk!! That is big. Keep making the good choices!!!
Post a Comment