Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Fight!

Okay, so I do really good for awhile and then I struggle again. I am still struggling to stay out of the sugar. I have a bag of Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs in the house and I ate several yesterday. I didn't even feel good after I ate them but I still wanted more (sigh). I had my husband hide the bag. lol I am struggling with the exercise thing. I was sooo good about exercise for awhile but I am really slacking since this semester started. So right now I am taking this one day at a time. Today, I will exercise twice - 30 min each. AND I will not have anything with refined sugar in it - cookies, candy etc. Wish me luck. :)

ps I am down a pound since weigh in YAH!!!!!!!!! My next big goal is to get under 160. It has probably been over 5 years since I was in the 150's. I really want this!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

you want it and you can have it!!! i totally understand about having people hide things. when i come to my parents (every weekend) i have to tell my mom to hide something. usually it's cookies. i know i can resist but often i find i don't really want to... so out of sight out of mind. why tourture yourself.

Grace said...

I can't wait until I break into a new 10's area of the scale. You're going to be AWESOME this month. Reeses are so hard to resist; they are totally my favorite sweet, which is why I don't have them in the house now.

Onward and DOWNwards!

Amanda said...

You can totally be in the 150's next month! Keep up the hard work! You'll love it in the end!