so if anyone does read this I am sure they are bored to death! But I decided that I needed to anwer often - daily if possible - for my actions. So I decided the blog was the way to do this. So this is more for me to see my progress and have some accountability...
Yesterday my food choices were good but I ate a pretty large dinner. My weight has been the same for at least 3 days now. I am a little disappointed because I lost several pounds immediately after I started this clean eating program. Today I hit a big mile stone for me. I had already eaten breakfast and then my son called and asked to go out to breakfast with him and his family. I really wanted to go and was only going to get something to drink. Then I realized it was time for my morning snack so I ordered 1 whole wheat toast - no butter, 1 egg, and a bowl of fruit. This is a little larger than most of my snacks but I felt really good about the choice. Eating out is the hardest part about a diet!!!!! I am really pleased that I was able ot make this program work at a restaurant. YAY!!!!!
And on a side note that I'm sure matters only to me - I got a 97 on my economics test and a 95 on my calculus test. I am sooooo relieved... I know this is about weight loss but school is part of my life right now and high on my priority list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Way to go on your tests! I remember having tests and how easy it was to cram in empty calories while "studying". Keep it up. You can definitely make things work.
Love daily blogging and I AM reading! Congrats on figuring out clean eating in the universe! ;o) CONGRATS on kicking those tests booties. Tottally something worth bragging about!
Congrats on the awesome test scores!
I agree with you about the eating out. I much prefer eating in...I love what I make AND I can control exactly what is going into it.
Over cookie season I was a big slacker on reading blogs so I missed that you are eating clean now...big cheers to you!!!!
Post a Comment