Tuesday, February 16, 2010

rededicated

Yesterday, I decided I was sliding and had to get things under control. Today I got on the treadmill for 20 min and hope to do more tomorrow. My portions were good and I stayed out of the sugar. The sugar was really hard for me but I did it. Tomorrow I will add the water back in. I got most of my homework done so hope to be able to do some grocery shopping in the morning. It will be easier for me if I get some decent food in the house.

Right now I will use this blog as a sort of weight loss journal - to measure my progress and keep myself on track (I'm sure it will be pretty boring).

I REALLY WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT - although I am struggling to balance all of my responsibilites and still take time out for me. I'm planning for a great day tomorrow!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That's what this blog is for! a weight loss journal. The bonus is you get all of us to support you along your journey. We don't mind if it's boring just blog away.

Ellura said...

Thanks Amanda. I feel like I am so negative on this blog. I tend to write when I am struggling instead of when things are good. I was so good for several months with this weight loss and even did good through Christmas. I just can't seem to get it together since then. Right now I will focus on taking this one day at a time!

Moi said...

What a great attitude. Just take it one day at a time and use the resources available to you. It is so easy to be negative, esp on the blog. Celebrate your successes and keep yourself motivated!!!

Karilynn said...

Seriously Ellura... you amaze me. I will someday have to tell you ALL the lessons YOU have taught me. Keep on keepin' on! You are an inspiration even if you don't know it yet! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Wow, all you girls are amazing! Reading this post and the comments that go along with it...will help me too get through the harder times.
:)