Friday, February 26, 2010
girl scout cookies
Today my friend, Rebecca, delivered the girl scout cookies I ordered a few months ago. I have to confess. I had 2 mint cookies and 4 shortbread cookies for my afternoon snack. So I broke my clean eating a little today. I have now packed the rest up for my husbands lunches and do not plan on eating anymore of them. Also, I was running around this afternoon with a few of my kids and they wanted to stop by taco bell. We picked up lunch for everyone but me. I came home and ate so I could stay on track. This week I started a little contest with a few friends from washington. This isn't about who loses the most. We get points for keeping a food journal, no gains for weekly weigh ins, exercising 5 days a week, and supporting each other during the contest. I am excited about it. It will go for about 2 months. I started tracking with livestrong.com again. The way I see it, this is another tool to keep me on track, expecially with the exercise. Also I have been very faithful about my water lately. It feels great to be doing things right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are stronger than I. I tried to avoid the girl scout cookies this year. They are oh so delicious and evil all at the same time! Cnograts on skipping taco bell too. I love that you are SO INCREDIBLY focused... even with all the craziness going on in your world! WAY TO GO!
Post a Comment