Feb 169.6
Loss 3 lbs
I started losing weight when I weighed 190. (When I realized I weighed enough to be 2 of me). So now I have lost 20 pounds. YEAH!!!!! I was a few pounds less when I started my first comp. I think I was 187ish. So I am pleased with the progress. It has been much slower than I expected but very consistant.
This has been a difficult month and I am very happy to have a loss this month. I was not sure if that was going to happen. I realized during this month that I have actually made more changes than I realized. I need to think Karilynn also for her challenges. I started the water and the portion size and have been consistent with both of these. The weight I lost came off the first few days I started drinking more water. So I was VERY happy!!!!!
Hope you all have a successful month!

4 comments:
Congrats on the loss! =)
Nice work!
Great Job Ellura! Keep on Truckin'!
you know i used to think that if i didn't lose like 20 lbs or something then i was a big fat failure. now i look back and i have lost EVERY MONTH for 7 months. sometimes only 2-3 lbs but a loss! that's something to be proud of. i realize more every day that this is not a sprint it's a marathon i didn't get here in 2 months what makes me think i can get out of it that quickly? Anyway, you're doing wonderful and you should be dang proud of yourself. I am!
Post a Comment