Tuesday, February 23, 2010

another week

I ended last week pretty good. The weekends will be more of a challenge than the weekdays. I am still working on the clean eating program and I really like it. I am not journaling my food intake or counting calories but I know exactly what kinds of food I can have for each meal plus my snacks. I am eating tons of fresh fruit and veggies and I was surprised how much I really like it. I'm glad I cut the veggies up before I threw them in the fridge. I am not very likely to grab them otherwise. it has worked great. It also makes it easy if I am trying to grab some food to take with me on the run. Some of my jeans are getting huge on me so I will have to find my old clothes. They may be outdated but they will do for now. I have also found that I am not as tired. I was so exhausted all the time it was hard to function. I started using wheat germ and flax seed too - don't know if that is helping or not because I started it all at the same time. But it can't hurt. I have really slacked the last few weeks on exercise so i am excited about the challenge. 30 min 5 times a week will be a good place for me to start again. I am trying to keep up with the old challenges too. I am finally doing good on the sugar, am drinking 8-10 glasses of water per day, and I am trying to work on my posture. I haven't really sat down and worked on the goals like I wanted. Thanks Karilynn for all your suggestions and advice (and of course the support!!!). We have under two weeks left before weigh-in - good luck everyone!

1 comment:

Karilynn said...

You may be ahead of next weeks challenge! ;) CONGRATS!! You know I love the Eat Clean thing so OF COURSE.. I love that you are enjoying it! I love that there is some enthusiasm in your blogging.. means something beautiful is happening! We need to get together soon! :o)