Friday, February 19, 2010
YEAH! Several good days in a row!
I have had several good days now and feel like I am back on track. It has taken for ever to get to this point. I know this won't be the end of struggles but I made it through this one successfully. I hit 169.6 for the Feb weigh in and haven't been under 170 since then. The next day I was back up to 170. I have been sitting between 170 and 171 ever since. This morning I was back at 169.6 again. I am sooooo excited. Now it is time to see the numbers go down. Yesterday I was aiming for 10 glasses of water and got in 9 - better than I have done in a long time! We didn't get as much moved as we wanted - it started snowing and the roads were slick. And I have been exhausted lately so went to bed early and I feel wonderful today. I read a little more in the eat-clean book and realized, that although I have been eating vegetables as often as it says, my servings are a little small - well maybe a lot small (gotta love my grammar). I will work on that today. After I take my granddaughter to school this morning, I am heading to the grocery store to stalk up. Hey, I didn't even whine in this post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are awesome. It is way easier to get everything accomplished when you are being positive. Try sticking some lemon or cucumber in your water - its great for some flavour.
WAHOO!!! I'm so sorry that I let PMS get in the way of reading this HUGE MILESTONE FOR YOU!!! I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! REally.. to hit the 160's even with all the craziness going on in your life. Once again you are teaching me. I love examples of women living life and not letting it get in the way of their goals!! GO ELLURA!!
Post a Comment