Monday, February 15, 2010

Another week gone by

Hi - hope you are all being successful! I am really struggling with school this semester so I haven't really been as dedicated to this as I wanted to be. I decided I am going to go a week without sugar because I am really letting it control me lately. I don't mind a sweet now and then but lately it has been more than that. I decided that I will do what I did during finals last semester. If I can't get my hour of exercise in then i will at least get a 20-30 min session in every day. It is better than nothing and if I am consistent it will be productive. I will be sooo glad to be done with this calculus class!

1 comment:

Moi said...

Any exercise is better than nothing. Expecially when its during finals. I remember during university, I had 5 finals in 4 days - the only exercise I got was walking from my car to the library to the building where I took the test. Good luck